12 Oct 2014

بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ

Assalamualaikum..

Calaqisya is a huge phenomena in muslimah clothing. I can't deny that I myself has fallen in love with muslimah fashion when I started to know them.

The designs are very pleasant and most important is that all the designs follow the Islamic syariah. Alhamdulillah.

Cala means castle and Qisya means goodness,positiveness which are derived from Arabic language.

For those who always follow the latest fashion updates must've grown accustomed with Calaqisya since they are very synonym with the muslimah clothing.

At first I've always encountered muslimah post with #calaqueens hash-tag on Instagram which then leads me to their Instagram account.

Then I saw  a very beautiful clothing line designed by Calaqisya.

Gotta tell you, all the dresses are so adorable and the jubah is so trendy yet modest.


This is their first Hana Jubah but now theres like Hana Lebaran with sequins around the wrist and also Hana 2.0 which is super beautiful.



The great thing about their designs are actually all of their signature pieces are BF friendly and wudhu friendly.


Another great piece from them is definitely the Zara Shawl which is a very clever design of shawl with crumpled at somewhere near the edge that makes it looks very fashionable.

I actually manage to get only ONE! Its selling like hot cakes seriously. I even went there another time to purchase it but its not available anymore. A very disappointing moment I must say
.

However,this is the piece that I managed to grab from Calaqisya.

So ladies, wait no more and lets check out their website at www.calaqisya.com to see for yourself. Great news to those who stayed in Ipoh, Shah Alam and Johor Bharu, you guys can visit their boutiques there! Any inquiries, don't hesitate to leave a comment because I'll be more than happy to assist you ladies.

Have a great week ahead! Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment